Content on this website is the intellectual property of Ken Christensen, LLC, with the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page). While it is our intention to have our content widely distributed we must protect our intellectual property rights.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, political publication, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice (please use the post’s year in your copyright): “© 2015, Ken Christensen. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.kenchristensen.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting and Translation Rights
- The re-posting of posts in their entirety is not permitted. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content.
- Translation and publication in other languages is not permitted.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. KenChristensen.com cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Last updated: February 15, 2015